Bulk SMS messaging is one of the fastest tools of interacting with your target audience in a reasonable and effective manner. With the best open rates and speedy delivery, SMS Service has surpassed the standard conventional tools and emerged as the most preferred mode of communication channel for every industry and organization.
There are two forms of Bulk SMS routes:
Promotional Bulk SMS
The promotional route is aimed at advertising and marketing of brands and businesses. Businesses can use this route for sending offers, discounts, coupons, free gifts pass, seasonal discounts and festive sales.
Messages from this route can only be sent to the Non-DND numbers from 9 AM to 9 PM.
Transactional Bulk SMS
The transactional route is for sending informative messages associated with products, services like purchase confirmations, login OTP, booking updates, payment alerts, delivery notifications, etc.
The route is used to send crucial notifications to DND and Non-DND numbers 24/7.
How Bulk SMS Works?
- Sign up with a Bulk SMS Service Provider.
- As your Bulk SMS account gets created, you can test the services by using free SMS or credit provided by the company.
- Keep your customer list ready for sending SMS.
- Segment your customer group based on parameters such as age, location, purchase history, and shopping preferences.
- Select the route for sending SMS.
- Select the Sender ID.
- Upload the customer mobile numbers on which you want to send SMS.
- Type the text.
- Click Send to send the message to the selected recipients.
- Check your delivery reports after some time to view the sent SMS status.
Why Bulk SMS?
- It helps in instant connection and speedy communication with the target clientele.
- SMS is the lowest costing advertising channel that has the capacity to generate the highest returns on investment.
- It is suitable for every company in spite of the size and nature of the firm as an SMS messaging campaign can be started with a small amount of money.
- Internet availability is not required to view a text message. Hence, it provides a wider reach than other tools.
- A single text message can be sent to millions of clients at once. Bulk SMS Marketing allows a firm to promote its brand to a large number of people simultaneously.
- Almost every SMS gets read within 3 minutes after delivering. Having the highest readability rates, immediate reach and best response rates, it is increasingly being deployed by a large number of companies.
Benefits of SMS campaign:
- Using Sender ID hence the name of your company is indicated rather than sender number.
- Personification and personalization of bulk SMS messaging. Addressing to the addressee by name, personal discounts to their birthday, etc.
- Planning time and date to automatically send text SMS, control of messages and addressees’ quantity.
- High sending speed as compared with other services.
- Economical compared with other sorts of advertisement.
- Direct information delivery to the client.
- SMS will be kept in your phone longer than other advertisements, and it is re-sent to friends.
- Flexible contacts managing gives you time to regulate blacklist, eliminate repeated numbers, make a selective campaign.
Mass SMS campaign is fitted for:
- Notifying about realized arrangements, actions, discounts, special offers, sales.
- Advertising notification about the update of products or services assortment.
- Congratulating clients with Birthday and other holidays.
- Simultaneous notifying of the massive quantity of contacts, putting in place parties, seminars, etc.
- Use SMS notifications in complex with email campaigns via the net, and social networks, for site support. This can be how your advertisement with becoming significantly more practical.