Kenya small business enterprises can maximize the advantages of mobile communication technology to create customer loyalty and brand awareness by using bulk SMS services. Traditional business communication media has decrease ineffectiveness in the face of new media. Mostly social media have a standard attribute of easy accessibility, higher coverage and real-time tracking. It is usually difficult, for firms to track the number of people/persons who saw a flyer or billboard.
The universal accessibility and coverage of SMS, combined with its capability to deliver info in real-time, create unique opportunities for business brands. Businesses in Kenya must do what’s necessary to maximize the gains of mobile technology use. They have to join their counterparts everywhere in the world and aggressively purse text messaging to boost customer engagement, brand awareness and loyalty. With a properly executed bulk SMS strategy. Kenya entrepreneurs can engage a targeted audience in a very non-intrusive way. The banking industry is a quintessential illustration of a sector that has effectively integrated SMS into their customer brand optimization strategy to improve customer services for their existing customers and prospects.
1. Building brand awareness and attaining new clients.
2. Boosting clients brand loyalty by stimulating dialogue and communication.
3. Creating and refining the frequency of 1 on 1 communication with clients. This can be essential for small business and large-scale enterprises.
4. Providing clients and prospects with extra contact options and reaching clients who don’t have a smartphone or data commit to make use of mobile apps or web/social media.
5. Encouraging timely offers and monetizing interactions through timely incentivized offers.
6. Building purchase intents in prospects and clients through highly targeted campaigns.
7. Improving customer service and decreasing spending on center set-ups and management.
Granted, the employment of bulk SMS services doesn’t automatically rule out the relevance of traditional media like print, radio, television, and web marketing in communicating with potential and existing customers. Using bulk SMS helps in activating these traditional media, enhancing their effectiveness and making them more measurable.
The banking system could be a quintessential illustration of a sector that has effectively integrated SMS into their client brand optimization strategy to boost customer services for their existing clients and prospects.
Celcom Africa Ltd. Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved.